After the roller coaster of the last two weeks, I spent most of the last week working on the remaining big items I wanted for the next update, “Helios”. It’s not a massive update, but it touches a lot of things and as a result may have introduced more issues than a typical named update.
I’ve started a full playthrough, with the goal of identifying what items I want to fix/add/improve before I open it up as an opt-in, hopefully in the next two weeks, but this will depend very much on how the playthrough goes.
Tasks done in the past week:
- Additional side quests, anomalies
- Changes to some tech unlock paths
- Lua debug console for players
- Delay, hint time scaling based on actionable mission goal counts
- Analytics data for actionables
- Faction expansions no longer placed directly at destination
- Changes to lateral jet behavior, added particles
- Direct route autopilot option
- Changes to AI steering
Until next week,