Quick update this week because I’ve been in high productivity mode the past few days and I want to take advantage of that.
It’s been a month since the last opt-in beta was posted (Fornax) and some players have asked when they can expect the next. I don’t have an ETA yet, but hopefully by next Friday I’ll have a sense how much is needed to get the new content (Ganymede) into a playable state.
Work done in the past week:
- New anomalies, factions, set pieces and other content for Ganymede
- New mission logic to support new scenarios
- Added coordinates to anomaly entries in the mission log
- Worked with Moritz on new music tracks
- Created tool to turn player saves into test profiles (this lets me test a piece of content with an actual player build for a better sense of balance)
On that last point, I’ve previously asked players to email me their saves at the end of the Fornax beta. If you’ve finished Fornax, I still would like saves, preferably before spending the “bonus” resources/RP acquired from the end anomaly.
Save are located: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Wx3 Labs, LLC\Starcom Unknown Space\saves and should include the most recent .json and _info.json file. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next week!