This has been another productive week. As I posted last week, I’m working on getting the next content update (Ganymede) ready for a beta. I’ve done most of the big items I want to add. My plan is to spend the next week on small and medium changes, adding in new music tracks, and then doing a full playthrough with a focus on content that needs adjusting as a result of the changes.
My goal is to have an opt-in beta ready in the next 10 days or so.
Work done in the past week:
- Continued work on new anomalies, missions and content for Ganymede
- Several new techs, balance changes
- Ship lights now reflect power levels
- Optimized ship module shader
- Log search now also searches anomaly names
- Friendly ships in same sector now always visible
- Fixed some AI oversteering cases
- Fixed some issues with spawn overlapping
- Additional automated tests
Until next week!